- This event has passed.
*ONLINE* Consultation Day
4th July 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
If you’re attending, you can also join us at 9am for a coffee chat before the CD commences.
Our first online Consultation Day is happening on Saturday July 4th from 10am-1pm via Zoom; scroll down to RSVP.
We are inviting up to two members from each of ASLIs 16 regions to represent their region on the day (32 in total). Also, if any members are interested in shadowing their regional rep to find out more about Consultation Days, you are welcome to do so. There is a separate RSVP category for shadowing below (16 in total). To reassure you, if you are shadowing a Regional representative, you are still welcome to contribute to all the discussions, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
Here’s the draft Agenda so far:
1) 10-10.30am Intros, feedback from the board
2) 10.30-11am Briefing paper: discussion in breakout rooms
3) 11-11.15am Feedback from briefing paper discussions
11.15-11.45am Break for 30 minutes
4) 11.45am-12.15pm Ts and Cs and ASLI’s response, how we may address this as a NASLI
5) 12.15-12.45pm AoB from the regions
6) 12.45-1pm Final feedback / actions and close
Please contact the Board at email@example.com if you have any queries, topic suggestions or to discuss any access requirements.