- This event has passed.
Dealing with Difficult People & Reflective Practice
24th February 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£95.00
ASLI member fee £60. Please contact the organiser for the Discount Code and don’t forget to log into the website when you book!
This workship is led by Thora Rain – Health and Wellbeing Practitioner, founder and lead practitioner of the Helpful Clinic. (See www.thehelpfulclinic.com)
Thora is dedicated to compassion and a no-nonsense approach to your wellbeing and health.
This is a one day workshop with two key modules. The first module will be in the morning from 10am-1pm and will focus on Dealing with Difficult People. There will then an hour’s lunch. The second module will be in the afternoon from 2pm-5pm and will focus on Reflective Practice. We will be bringing the morning focus of Dealing with Difficult People into the afternoon module to build on and emphasise both learnings. If you only want the morning workshop please contact the organiser to book separately.
The objective of the training is:
Dealing with Difficult People:
• Understanding what happens when dealing with Difficult People
• Learning a technique to deal with difficult people with less stress and less impact on you
• Difficult People vaccination – how to increase resilience and ‘immunity’ when dealing Difficult People
• Understanding what Reflective Practice is, the purpose of it and how to maximise the benefit of it
• Learning a few different techniques to do Reflective Practice and how to mix and match Reflective Practice techniques for optimal results
• Putting it in Practice – learning how to actually make it happen and embedding it in your working day and week (this is often the hardest bit, it’s not enough to do the training, it’s the actually working habit that’s going to deliver the greatest magic).
Group size is 12-15 people
PLEASE NOTE – the venue is different from the previous workshop in Cambridge. Please check so you don’t go to the wrong place!