- This event has passed.
*Online* West Midlands Regional Meeting and Accountancy for Freelancers with Noel Guilford
28th July 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
We look forward to welcoming West Midlands members to July’s Regional Meeting.
7pm – 9pm
We will start with ASLI business (please send any agenda items to email@example.com by Tuesday 26th July 2022)
We are also pleased to welcome Noel Guilford BA BFP FCA Chartered accountant and business mentor.
He will be covering topics such as:
1. Is self-employment right for me?
2. What does self-employed mean (in legal and tax terms)
3. What do I have to tell HMRC?
4. Keeping control of my finances.
5. How much tax and national insurance will I pay?
6. What books and records must I keep?
7. What expenses can I claim?
8. Self-assessment and filing your tax return
9. What is IR35 and will it affect me?
Please RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
We look forward to seeing you on 28th July at 7pm
West Midlands Committee
*** This event is for West Midlands Full, Associate and Student ASLI Members only ***