- This event has passed.
West Midlands Regional Meeting
21st June 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
West Midlands Regional Meeting – Proposed agenda:
- Feedback from consultation day – Danielle Hansbury will feedback from the June consultation day in Cambridge.
- Keeping you in touch – ASLI regional and national updates
- Working with people who are DeafBlind – Break out sessions with time to rotate between each group.
- Carol Sutton and Susan Hickman – An opportunity to gain perspective from our guest speaker, Susan into her life as a DeafBlind person, Q&A session and practical opportunity to communicate directly with Susan. Carol is happy to facilitate conversations and share hints and tips from her personal experience.
- Mel Brown – Exploring communication methods and techniques used in the profession, hear about her professional experience of working with clients who are DeafBlind.
- Phillip Freeman and Jeanette Freeman – Q&A session and another opportunity to gain insight from both guest speakers about life as a DeafBlind person and living with a DeafBlind person.
- Social – Chance for a catch up with colleagues.
Please send in any other requests for the agenda.
This is a free event for Members Only.
- West Midlands Region