- This event has passed.
West Midlands Regional Meeting
July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
West Midlands Regional Meeting – Proposed agenda:
- 6pm – Social – Chance for a catch up with colleagues, settle in with a cup of tea, ready for a 6.30pm start
- 6.30pm – Keeping you in touch – ASLI regional and national updates, feedback from consultation day in York – Danielle Hansbury
- 7pm-9pm – Universal Credit and Access to Work – Facilitated by Graham Beckwith from the DWP.
Graham has worked in the Welfare to Work sector for 12 years in a variety of roles, he is a Deaf, BSL user and currently works in the Policy Group at the Department for Work and Pensions and will be able to give:
- An overview of Universal Credit and Access to Work
- Answer any questions you have
- A perspective from both an employee of DWP and a user of ATW and interpreters
Please send in any other requests for the agenda.
Please note that this meeting will be held in Sign Language.
This is a free event for Members Only.