- This event has passed.
Webinar: Deaf LGBTQIA+
9th June 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree – £25.00
Led by Tyron Woolfe & Abigail Gorman.
This event seeks to share the experiences and views of Deaf people who associate on the spectrum of LGBTIQA+ as of 2020.
- A short history of LGBTIQA in the UK and Deaf people
- How Deaf LGBTIQA was set up and how it currently functions
- Some insight/discussion into the results of our consultation where 186 responses were received and analysed
- The challenges ahead of us as a mere voluntary group
- What we would particularly like to explore with ASLI members so that the experiences of Deaf people who are LGBTIQA+ can be progressed
Tyron and Abigail request your questions before the session: please send your questions to email@example.com by lunchtime Monday 8th June 2020.